Observe live leadership coaching; debrief to PCC levels.
Explore professional ethics and observe live coaching to the Professional Leadership Coaching Model, with a Senior Faculty Member.
6 x 1-hour interactive workshops
For this series your Faculty Hosts will be:
- Faculty Coach: Cat Williford MCC
- Faculty Facilitator: Cynthia Calluori PCC
During the live leadership coaching classes you will:
- Hear a PCC Coach work with the same client, building the coaching relationship over time
- Understand distinctions between 'transactional' and 'transformational' coaching
- Hear the coach go beyond performance coaching and develop the client's capacity as a leader
- Hear the Coach, coach the individual to support their personal, professional, team and leadership challenges
- Debrief and explore how this relates to PCC level coaching standards
Schedule: Sessions all on Wednesadays @ 6pm UK, 7pm Central European, 1pm Eastern, Noon US Central, 10am Pacific
- 3rd June
- 17th June
- 1st July
- 15th July
- 29th July
- 5th August
- Dates of live coaching sessions may change, depending on the coachee’s availability. Anyone signed up to the series will be kept informed of any changes.
- Participants will be expected to commit to confidentiality around the coaching topics discussed