Certification and ICF Credentialing
- Become certified as a Certified Leadership Coach (ICF ACC training level) or Certified Professional Leadership Coach (ICF PCC training level) with the credibility and proficiency to coach leaders at all levels, in all sizes and types of organizations.
- For experienced coaches wishing to update their credentials, we also offer
- Virtual Masterclass series
- To complete your coach-training, join our year-long Virtual Masterclass Programme, with topics covering leadership, coaching and business-building. Collect Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) for your ongoing professional development as a coach.
ICF Certification and Continuing Coach Education:
Even if your initial coach-training was with another organisation, we will support you to achieve or renew your International Coach Federation Credential. We can offer accredited coach-training, mentor coaching and masterclasses, tailored to your specific needs. Once we know your specific needs, we will offer you a fully-inclusive package price - with no hidden extras.
The Certified Leadership Coach designation
Graduation Requirement Certified Leadership Coach
Upon completion of the first 3 modules (Ignite; Developing; Advanced) of the Professional Leadership Coach Training Programme the first accreditation is the Forton Group's Certified Leadership Coach designation.
- You can apply to the Forton Group once you have logged 25 coaching hours, with a minimum of 4 different clients and no more than 5 hours pro bono
When participants have met requirements they apply for their designation and will be sent a logo to use on their website, email signature and other material as appropriate.
The second accreditation is via credentialing with the ICF and is called Associated Certified Coach (ACC)
- Participants can apply to the International Coach Federation via the portfolio route of the ICF at the ACC level. This includes a minimum of 60 hours Student Contact Hours and 10 hours of mentor coaching. You will need to have completed 100 hours of coaching, with a minimum of 8 different clients and not more than 25% pro bono. You’ll find the most current portfolio route credentialing details on the ICF website www.coachfederation.org.
Overview of required Certified Leadership Coach training modules may be found here.
The Professional Leadership Coach designation
Graduation Requirements Professional Leadership Coach
Upon successful completion of all aspects of our Professional Leadership Coach Training Programme, including the Coach's Journey Module and passing both the oral coaching and written exams. You are entitled to the designation of ‘Professional Leadership Coach’ .
The specific requirements include completion a minimum of 184 Student Contact Learning hours, 10 hours of mentor coaching and a minimum of 50 logged coaching hours.
- Participants who have completed 100 logged hours of coaching or more, can apply to the ICF for the designation ACC – Associate Certified Coach.
- Participants who have completed 750 logged hours of coaching or more, can apply to the ICF for the designation ‘PCC’ – Professional Certified Coach.
As successful Graduates of the Forton Group's full Professional Leadership Coach Training Program, participants are entitled to apply to the ICF via the ‘ACTP’ route. You’ll find the most current credentialing details on the ICF website www.coachfederation.org.
Overview of required Professional Leadership Coach training modules may be found here.